Sunday, June 14, 2009

Personality Typ: INFP, The Healer

I have taken personality quizzes before in my Psychology class in High School, online for fun, but I always end up with the result as "INFP". INFP means "Introverted, iNtuitive, Feeling, Perceiving". Some websites call INFPs "Dreamers", "Idealists", and in this case with the quiz I took they are called "Healers". INFPs only make up 1% of the general population, which is why I can only assume I hardly meet other people who are so closely related to me in thought processes and emotional feelings and expressions. I have met one other INFP, and strangely enough...that one person was my Psychology teacher in High School lol, and she told me that she was not surprised I was an INFP as well. Since then, I haven't met any others to my knowledge (but it isn't as though all of my friends take personality quizzes or its something you discuss with strangers lol).

Again, this quiz was for fun, I still want to take an actual Personality Test like the Meyers-Briggs and see what my result will be, whether it is different or not. All I have done is taken numerous quizzes online, in high school, and done more research on all of the personality types. INFP is what I typically fall under and seem to be best described as, from my childhood to teenage years, how I view my job and the work I do, and how INFPs view life as a whole.


This is the result I got on the quiz I took:



Your result for The LONG Scientific Personality Test...

INFP - the Healer

You scored 27% I to E, 11% N to S, 14% F to T, and 53% J to P!

You are more introverted than extroverted. You are more intuitive than observant, you are more feeling based than thinking based, and you prefer to go with the flow rather than having a plan. Your type can best be summarized by the word "Healer", which belongs to the larger group of idealists. You have a capacity for caring that is deeper than most. You strive for unity, are fascinated by the battles between good and evil, and can be something of an idealist. Only 1% of the population shares your type.

As a romantic partner, you are usually supprtive and nuturing, however, you have a high need for individuality. Harmony is extremely important to you as you are very affected by conflict and tension, which also makes you resist confronting your partner directly about problems. When you get angry, you usually blame yourself, rather than your partner. You can also be stubborn and unyielding when you feel you are being criticized or mistreated. You feel the most appreciated when your partner listens to you carefully. You need to be understood. You need to hear your partner express their feelings, the more often, the better.
Your group summary: idealists (NF)

Your type summary: INFP


Take The LONG Scientific Personality Test
at HelloQuizzy



If you want to learn more about personality types, just Google it and research it, and try to determine what you may be. It's all interesting and you may be surprised as to what you find or learn.

And, if you would like to take the same test I did, go here:

http://www.facebook.com/ext/share.php?sid=92078349437&h=vgcpM&u=t_NtV&ref=nf

No comments: